30+ Clever Status to make You Laugh

30+ Clever Status to make You Laugh:- Here is our Best Collection of Clever Whatsapp Status, Best Status for Your Photos to share with your friends and laugh together a shared smile, the status will impress Other with cleverness Best Clever Status for Whatsapp.

Best Clever  Status For Whatsapp and Facebook 

  1. You are in my heart, can’t be seen in x-ray
  2. Somebody asked, how is your life? She is fine I said
  3. I am not fool because I am still a bachelor.
  4. Everyone is looking for a strong person, nobody needs a clever one.
  5. I lost my success, it does not means I am failed.
  6. First try, then cry.
  7. Everyone is looking for a strong person, nobody needs a clever one.
  8. I am not failed, Because my success is lost.!
  9. Convinced them first, if not then confused them.
  10. My name and fame are out of reach.
  11. Tajmahal is useless for my love because I keep changing my love.
  12. Take left, if nothing going right
  13. I thought of heaven, you are here.
  14. I don’t have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination…
  15. God made every person different, He got tired! when the time he got to china……
  16. If nobody hates you, you are doing something boring.
  17. Everything is getting more expensive. Except for people, they are getting cheaper.
  18. Don’t judge me. I was born to be awesome not perfect.
  19. I wish I could google the things I have misplaced.
  20. The whole world is great! That is … until you wake up.
  21. Never trust a person with one only Facebook picture
  22. When your enemies are making mistakes, don’t interrupt them.
  23. If all men are the same, why do women take so long to choose one?
  24. The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
  25. I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry
  26. If being #Hot is a #Crime = ARREST ME!
  27. A BOSS is like a diaper… Always on your ass, and usually full of Shi***t
  28. It’s not cheating unless you get caught.
  29. Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk
  30. Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.
  31. Do You Want To Go Out With Me? (A) Yes (B) A (C) B.
  32. Insult and wife are somewhat similar….They always look good…If it is not yours
  33. I am not your friend until I start insulting you on a daily basis.
  34. Tom: what is on 14 February? Jerry: do you have a girlfriend? Tom: no Jerry: then it’s a weekday…
If u like our clever status, then do like share with your friends and family '30+ Clever Status to make You Laugh'

Post a Comment

0 Comments